Sunday, June 21, 2009

… a wonderfully quiet afternoon


This is what I plan to be doing this afternoon. . . (at least that's the plan!) I have been having magazines pile up. . . & I've not even stopped to look through them! (The British edition of Country Living is a few months old already!)

So - my plan is:

. . . to get comfy. . . (after the wonderful outdoor brunch that Dad & I had. . .)

. . . catch up on my magazine browsing. . .

. . . finish the last of the stitchery blocks for the latest new design. . . (sorry it's a little (. . . okay - a lot) fuzzy. . .)






And . . . you can pretty much bet what 'the guys' will be doing. . .




Wishing all the Dad's out there a wonderful Father's Day. . . & to my Dad. . .

"You're the best. I love you Dad . . . (so much!)"


xo, Bren

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like an absolute perfect day for you and the guys! Happy Dad's day!

PamKittyMorning said...

Sounds like a super day! Happy Father's day to your dad!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

i love quilting magazines! a nice change from all the bills that come in the mail!

Samantha said...

Glad you and your guys had a nice day. British Country Living is one of my very favorites! I am letting all of my magazines pile up so I can take them to the beach in a couple of weeks when we go on vacation!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.