Tuesday, July 14, 2009

… I *heart* my microwave


After a couple of years of dealing with a microwave that had become quite the 'high maintenance' little appliance. . . When it started up again with it's little 'issues'. . . I decided that it was simply time to get a new one.

I did my usual price comparisons, & I was pleasantly surprised that the prices of microwaves had dropped dramatically from the last time (about 2 years) that I priced them.

Since all my appliances are white. . . (I'm not buying into the "must be stainless steel' fad) . . . I found a perfect model that had a panel that was pretty similar to the previous one & had it delivered & installed. (I did notice those prices had not dropped!)


I love it. . .


. . . even more now that I noticed it's little quirk. . .


My new microwave has a little stutter. . .



I mean really. . . don't you think its endearing?


I do.

And, with the summer temperatures we're having (over 100 degrees). . . I *heart* this little guy. . .


. . . Even more.

14 comments:

Camille said...

he he... you are so cute! Glad your stuttery microwave found a good home.

jaybird said...

that is just too funny... but i know the value of a good microwave.. being that i can't really cook any other way!

PamKittyMorning said...

that is pretty funny!

Sherri said...

so cute...I've never seen an appliance do that!

Jackie said...

Way to funny and very enderaring!

Ina said...

lol! keep it. it needs a good home. maybe stutter will disappear once it feels 'safe' and loved.

The Quilt Shoppe said...

Oh my Gosh! That was too funny :)

You do know you'll never read those words the same again, anywhere :)

Thanks for brightening my day!

Lani

Lollydo said...

I love your new microwave! I am so happy it has found the perfect home. So I have a question ... did you enjoy Pemberley Manor?

Jocelynilla said...

LOL! Cute microwave, if it had cheeks I'd pinch 'em.

Vicky said...

Hey, it has a little ppersonality!

Hhugs!

mahladybug said...

It makes it a little human...as in no one is perfect. I love it. Enjoy your day.

Jacquelynne said...

How ccute- does your VCR rrewind and ppause??

Sinta Renee said...

You are so funny!
It could be a commercial... microwave repair$$$, the cost to replace it $$$, finding a microwave with a stutter: Pricelss!

fatcatquilts said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! I even sat here at my computer and said it out loud. P-P-Press.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails