Monday, February 22, 2010

daybook ::8::


for today :: February 22, 2010

outside my window. . .  a lot of new little flowers poking their little buds out. . . They are looking for spring too!

I am thinking. . . that I am going to up my walking this week. (Now I just need to move it from thinking about it to doing it!)

from the kitchen. . . My morning coffee. . .  I'm thinking it will be oatmeal this morning. . . sprinkled with cinnamon. (yum!)

I am wearing. . . lavender t-shirt, sage green pants, & a light pink sweater. . . (feeling a bit like an Easter egg!)

I am creating. . . a new design that I am having so much fun with! (Can't wait to show you!)

I am remembering. . . How much I love to work with wool!

I am going. . .  to really finish getting papers ready for taxes. . . I have to . . . my meeting is in a week!

I am reading. . . finished Leota's Garden by Francine Rivers. (Loved it. . . I highly recommend it!) This week I am starting 'The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society'.

I am hoping . . . to get my new pattern back from the printers this week.

I am hearing. . . raindrops. . . it's looking to be a great stitching day.

around the house. . . spring things are starting to make their appearance - soft colored quilts, baskets, & flowers. . . lot's & lot's of flowers!

one of my favorite things. . .  hydrangeas. . . love them. . . they are my favorite flowers.

a few plans for the rest of the week. . . stitching a wool version of my latest design, & getting some other designs out of the sketchbook & into fabrics

from my picture journal. . .


 Hope you enjoy this last week of February!
, Bren

4 comments:

luvtoquilt said...

I read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society last summer and really enjoyed it. Your quilts are all so beautiful -- love the ones you have pictured!

Jodi Nelson said...

I too loved the Guernsey book! I know you will love it too. Loved your post this morning. It's sunny here too! Again! I think I shall sit outside today and soak some of it up. ooxx`jodi

Sewn With Grace said...

I so wish I was hearing raindrops instead of snow plows, but I know this too shall pass. Love the picture of your quilt, such pretty spring colors. Have a blessed day!

Anonymous said...

I love your daybook posts! They are a pleasure.