Monday, March 29, 2010

daybook ::13::



for today :: March 29, 2010

outside my window. . .  lot's of sun! . . . the start of a warm (in the 80's!) day. 

I am thinking. . . of what to do first next on my to-do list. . . pack patterns (& orders)?. . . call printer?. . . run errands? . . . sew together my linen & wool project?. . . take Bailey for a walk? (trim his nails first) . . . 

from the kitchen. . .  just finished my oatmeal (sprinkled with cinnamon - of course!) - Salads later today.

I am wearing. . . one of my favorite t-shirts (J.Jill), & shorts (really - it's summer clothes weather today!)

I am creating. . . a wool appliqué - on linen - quilt/wall hanging - that I am having so much fun with. (peeks soon!)

I am remembering. . . what a blessed week this is. . . & how I too often take for granted amazing grace. 

I am reading. . .  The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society (still!) I love this book so & have found that I don't want it to end. . . so I only allow myself to read a few pages every night - just before I go to sleep.

I am hoping . . .  that I stay in good health. . . (enough said.)

I am hearing. . . from outside - twittering birds, backyard waterfall, a plane off in the distance,  & the sounds of someone practicing piano.

around the house. . . busy day! (& spring cleaning is still in full force!. . . now I also want to paint furniture. . .!)

I am going. . . to run a few errands (or else Bailey will run out of food today!). . . & then it's a busy day in the studio.

one of my favorite things. . .  working from home.

a few plans for the rest of the week. . . finishing my wool appliqué & writing a couple of patterns (Starbucks here I come!)

from my picture journal. . .



Bren

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I really liked that book too....it just got better and better as you progressed. I just finished a book by Lola Jay called "By The Time You Read This."...Loved the premise. Kristy in Ohio

Ina said...

Look at all those beautiful colors! ;0

Sedjo said...

You are such an inspiration! I LOVED "Guernsey Literary...Society" too. I just finished "Hotel at the Corner of Bitter & Sweet" - it was a beautiful story.