Wednesday, March 2, 2011

daybook ::38::



for today :: March 2, 2011

outside my window. . .   beautiful . . . blissful. . . warm sunny day. . .!

I am thinking. . . of how much I love the weather where I live. . . the beauty of snow covering everything on Sunday morning. . . & by today (Wednesday) . . . it might just reach 80°. . . (sweet!)

from the kitchen. . .  my favorite coffees (see photo above) - today it's the vanilla. . . (ahh. . . yum!)

I am wearing. . . t-shirt & capri pants. . . changing soon to shorts when I go out to the backyard.

I am creating. . .  lists. . . for my meeting tomorrow morning with my accountant.

I am remembering. . .  that getting ready for the annual 'taxes' meeting. . . isn't really as yucky as I make it out to be in my head. . .

I am reading. . .   'one thousand gifts' - by Ann Voskamp. 

I am hoping . . .  to make some time to work on the next fabric line (for fall)

I am hearing. . .  birdies. . . a sweet sound of spring!!

around the house. . .  took down the 'winter' quilts this morning. . . & hung 'spring' quilts. . . the weather was just too pretty not to!

I am going. . .  to take an afternoon break out in the sunshine. . . in the back yard. (I think Bailey can already sense it. . . he's getting a bit restless!)

one of my favorite things. . .  letting a single Ghirardelli 60% Cacao chocolate chip melt on my tongue.

a few plans for the rest of the week. . . taking photos of the two quilts, one wool penny rug, & one embroidery project. . . also working on the colors for the next Durham Anew line. . .

from my picture journal . . .


Bren

2 comments:

Dawn said...

80 degrees?
Looking forward to those days......
Enjoy the warmth for me!

Samantha said...

I envy your weather! We have seen a few signs of spring- but nothing close to 80 degrees. Enjoy your beautiful weather.
PS can you really eat just one chocolate chip? Another reason for me to be envious!!