Monday, September 10, 2012

… Hill Farm . . . at last!


Remember these?

. . . after a couple of 'hiccups'. . .
. . . I am so happy to announce that the sample fabrics for 'Hill Farm'  have arrived & that the fabric reps (for Lecien, as well as the Checker & E.E. Schenk reps) 
now have the fabric hanger samples & will be showing them to shops.
 (yea!. . . big sigh!)


The catch is that they will only be showing these until the end of September - so if you would like for your local shop to carry 'Hill Farm'. . . make sure you mention it soon!

I've been ironing the sample yardage that I received for the past two days. . . 
(& still have another day of pressing. . .), & I am falling in love with these prints all over again.
 I can't wait to start playing with them! I already know that I will be updating one of my first (& favorite) patterns using them. . . & I can see some cute little pouches, pillows, & shams on the horizon as well. 

What I love most - is that they epitomize the 'farmhouse' look that I love. 
I can't help but think of my grandparents farm, as I've been pressing them all. 
They are all so fresh & comforting. . . & you know me. . . that's what I'm all about when it comes to quilting!


If you check on the sidebar (left side) - you will find a link to the free pattern that I designed for 'Hill Farm'. I made it so that it is what I call 'nap size'. . . perfect for an afternoon nap! (I love taking those. . . although I don't get a chance to very often!)

So, I hope that you to enjoy 'Hill Farm'! . . . (& be sure to mention it to your local quilt shop. . . it will be available to order for a limited time!)

(. . . I do believe that it is scheduled to deliver in November)

Bren

12 comments:

Ruth B said...

Beautiful fabrics!!! I only have 2 local shops and unfortunatly I know they won't order these. I've never seen Lecien in our shops and they are such an amazing company. I will watch for them online though. I am so grateful for the internet!!

PamKittyMorning said...

Wow thats a short sales period! I will be watching for it!

Unknown said...

Rubbing my hands together eagerly in anticipation...love all the colors and will enjoy working with them!
Toni
www.lifeinapinkbunnysuit.com

MahQuilter said...

Love the line. I hope someone local carries it. I am not going to Fall Mkt so I can't get it there.

Darlene said...

It's beautiful, Bren. Can't wait to own some.

suz said...

Beautiful fabric - have diaried my favorite online shops that carry Lecien.

Vickie E said...

very pretty...I hope to get a FQ of each :)

Louise said...

Bren, you never disappoint, another beautiful soft line. Anxious to see it up close and personal. Congratulations!

Tina said...

Wow! LOVE this fabric!!

Karee said...

Love your fabrics and patterns! Thank you for sharing your talents.

Jenny of Elefantz said...

Bren, the fabrics are sublime...
Hugs
Jenny
xxx

Laura Lee said...

Just ordered these for my first granddaughter, due to be born in June. My daughter and I planned her quilt via Skype between South Carolina and Kenya. :-) We are in love with these fabrics!