Friday, September 14, 2012

… update on bundles & kits. . .




Hi!
Just popping in to let you know that I just added a limited number of 
fat-eighth bundles of 'Hill Farm' onto the website. 
. . . it's like a little sneak peek, as the fabrics won't be available in shops until November.
I have a very limited amount of fabric this time around. . . so these bundles will be limited!
(sorry, all sold out!)

Also, because the fabrics worked so well with the design. . . 
I also made up some more kits for 'Betsy's Closet - In Stitches, using 'Hill Farm' fabrics!
. . . but again - there are a limited number of the kit that I will be able to make up for you!

Another announcement that I want to throw in here. . . is that I am working on making my patterns available as downloadable pdfs. . . but it's a lot of work & so it's gonna take me a couple of weeks. . . 
I've been looking into it for quite some time, & I can see the positive aspects of making my patterns more accessible for those that aren't near a quilt shop, & especially for international customers(!). I always feel so bad when facing those international shipping charges. . .!
. . . so between working on current designs. . . & things for quilt Market (nope, I'm not going - but I have things that I need to do for the next fabric line), & two graphic design projects. . . I'll be working on getting the pattern pdf's all ready.

Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Bren

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

I love your new fabric Brenda. Especially those sweet little checks!

Darlene D said...

Beautiful fabrics!