Wednesday, August 7, 2013

… still quilting (honest!)!


I wanted to let you know that while I'm doing some remodeling to the website,
I'm also doing some cleaning out of the studio & storage, & that there are a few quilts that I've listed on the 'sample quilts for sale' page on the website.

. . . BUT, I do so cautiously, because from the emails that I've received, it seems like several of you got the idea (with my last post) that I'm leaving quilts & designing them behind. . . So not true! Please know that I still love quilts as much as I always have. . . I'm just expanding the areas that I use my designs. I know that it's been a bit since I've released some new quilt designs, but please trust me that by the end of August there will be about three new quilt designs. (. . . really!)

The quilts that I've listed on the 'sample quilts' page are mostly the sample quilts that I made from a few of my fabric lines, as well as two great Moda Home toile quilts. I have one of each of these, & I didn't realize that I still had these two!. . . (oops!)

So, there you go. . . a 'remodeling sale'  on the website, & now newly listed sample quilts too!(. . . a great time to think of some Christmas presents. . .!)

Tomorrow, I'm painting some frames & a box for a couple of my new stitcheries. I spent months looking for just the right frames & although I could find the 'look' I liked in the frames, I could never find just them in the right color. . . So, it's out with the paintbrushes, paints & glazes.
(. . . & secretly, I'm really looking forward to it!)

Bren 

1 comment:

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Have fun getting those frames to look just right for your beautiful stitcheries! Can't wait to see the new quilt patterns.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails