Tuesday, March 25, 2014

:: spring (cleaning)





(This is an optional embroidery version that I did using my 'Spring Tulips' PDF pattern)



Spring has definitely sprung around here. . . & the scents in the air are wonderful around the house.

I've replaced some of the quilts & needlework that I've had out for winter with some spring quilts & needlework & it has brought the feeling of the spring outdoors to the inside. I just love it when I get to do this. . . as well as opening up the windows to let fresh air in all day long!

For those of you who have followed my blog for any amount of time,
you know that I'm a big spring cleaner.  I do it every year. And, to be honest - I've done a pretty good job of it for the past couple of years. But this year I've decided to tackle a biggie. . .

. . . the garage.

It's been on my list for quite awhile . . . & while it's not 'out-of-control' or anything. . . it does need a good cleaning out. I've actually started (a little bit) - & after I finish with two big projects that are on the 'front burner' - finishing cleaning out the garage jumps up to #1 on the  list.

As I've been putzing around in the garage - I've discovered some more inventory of patterns & books that I'm ready to 'retire' & so I've decided to start the annual 'Spring Cleaning' sale (on the website) a little early as well. This means that all patterns & books (& even some sample quilts!) are 20% - 50% off!. . . (& yes this includes PDF patterns!)

Wish me luck. . . & if you don't hear from me in a long while. . . send someone out the the garage okay?  ;-)

Bren


1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi Bren, lucky you that you have Spring, we still have snow, having had a storm today, Brrr. I'm just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/