Sunday, November 27, 2016

:: Small Business Saturday & Cyber Monday Specials



Just a quick little post - just in case. . . to let you know that to celebrate Small Business Saturday & Cyber Monday, all of the kits on the website are

40% off!

(woo-hoo!)

I'm not one of those that are big into going into the crowds for shopping on 'Black Friday' (& for those of you who love that - please know that I think you are so brave!!!)... & I've never really done a sale like this before - but I was able to get some more fabrics for making more kits & I just wanted to make it as fun as possible when shopping for you! They will be on sale for a limited time - so if you've been thinking about it... don't wait too long!

I hope you are enjoying the beginnings of this Christmas season...!

Bren

(artwork above is from a free printable from craftberrybush.com)


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails