Monday, April 12, 2010

daybook ::15::


for today :: April 12, 2010

outside my window. . .  blossoms, blossoms everywhere! . . . the orange, trees, the tangerine tree, the cat's claw & pyracantha that covers the fence/walls. . . 

I am thinking. . . of how grateful that I don't have allergies or hay fever!

from the kitchen. . .  coffee (on my second cup), & oatmeal sprinkled with cinnamon.

I am wearing. . . lavender t-shirt (J.Jill), & shorts, barefoot . . . but will be changing soon. . .

I am creating. . . too many new designs to keep track of. . . ! (at least - that's the way it feels)

I am remembering. . .  that God's timing is perfect . . . 

I am reading. . .  A Lineage of Grace (Francine Rivers)

I am hoping . . .  to get two patterns written this week.

I am hearing. . . birdies. . .

around the house. . . getting ready for the community garage sales this Saturday. . . have ended up with more than we thought we had to sell. (It's also so nice to have the garage so clean!)

I am going. . . to run a bunch of errands with Dad this morning. . . life is changing, things to put in order.

one of my favorite things. . .   being able to spend time with Dad. . . having him around.

a few plans for the rest of the week. . .  sewing, quilting, stitching, pattern writing, sewing, quilting, stitching, pattern writing, sewing, quilting, stitching, pattern writing. . . 

from my picture journal. . .

Even though the blossoms are still bursting. . . a few of these little baby orange buds are making their debut.     (These will become breakfast & snacks this summer! - yum!)

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Bren

2 comments:

Vicky said...

It must be so peaceful at your house. From the looks of the set on your oranges, you should have a bumper crop.

Auntie Pami said...

Hi Bren, Love your woolie project in Australian Homespun, my issues just arrived! I'm so glad to see something pastel & pretty.