Wednesday, May 18, 2011

daybook ::39::


for today :: May 18, 2011

outside my window. . .   wind & clouds trying to take over the day . . . (bringing with them cool temps. . . & maybe rain!)

I am thinking. . . of next spring's fabric line. . .

from the kitchen. . .  coffee, my (almost) daily egg-white & 2% sharp cheddar cheese omelette.

I am wearing. . . t-shirt & shorts. . . (not too cool outside. . . yet!)

I am creating. . .  a new pattern series for quilts, & stitcheries. . . lots & lots of stitcheries!

I am remembering. . .  that the price I paid for my airfare to Fall Quilt Market (Houston) was half of what I'm being quoted for flights for this fall. . . Yikes! (. . . & bit of grumble, grumble, grumble in there too!. . .)

I am reading. . .   'Organized Simplicity' - by Tsh Oxenreider, & re-reading 'The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Society' (it's such a sweet & fun story!), & 'One Thousand Gifts' (so good - I want to re-read to catch what I might have missed the first time.)

I am hoping . . .  to get to catch up with a bunch of my cousins next month!

I am hearing. . .  quail 'couples' . . . they seem to be very busy fervently "discussing" the best nesting spots in the backyard. . .

around the house. . .  windows are wide open. . . taking in the cooler temps. . . (love it when I can do this!)

I am going. . .  out to dinner with the girls at the quilt shop tonight. . .

one of my favorite things. . .  getting to work from home. . .

a few plans for the rest of the week. . . working on the Spring 2012 fabric line. .  . working on the appliqué for the borders for a new quilt design. . . & putzing around in the yard (my new favorite way to spend time!)

from my picture journal . . .

Bren


*** Don't forget the sale going on at the website. . . 
 25% - 75% off all patterns & books!

2 comments:

Martha said...

I am new at blogging and its all because of you. Your blog made me want to try it. I loved your blog, the colors, the thoughts. I left you a comment several days ago but from what I can tell it was during the glitch blogger had and it got dropped I think. So far yours is the only blog I have listed on my blog but I found a new one this morning that I really liked and I am going to list hers. Have a great day and again thanks for the beautiful thoughts and pictures.

Sewn With Grace said...

It looks like you are having a wonderful day! Is the flower an evening primrose? It looks alot like the ones I have in my garden. Mine aren't blooming yet. Can't wait to see what you are working on!