Monday, October 24, 2011

… Durham Collection Anew 2011



I know that I promised this peek quite a bit ago. . .
I'm hoping that you'll forgive my lateness. I wanted to be sure that is was okay with 'headquarters' (Lecien) to show. . . & since it is up on the Lecien USA website (you can find it here). . . & I just noticed it on the Fat Quarter Shop website (under 'coming soon'), & Fall Quilt Market is this week & everyone there can see it. . .
. . . so. . . I'm guessing that now is a great time to show you. . . !

So, here is my fabric line for fall by Lecien  - Durham Collection Anew.

First, here's the line by designs. . .

main floral -

gingham floral -

paisley - (sigh!. . . they did such a great job with this!)

small flowers -

tonal floral -

dots -


. . . & just for fun. . . here is the line - by colorway. . .!

whites -

pinks -

reds -

yellows -

greens -

blues -

& greys -


I have been having soooo much fun playing with these fabrics. . . getting things ready for my vignette in the Lecien booths for Market. (. . . & I'm thinking that the next few evenings are going to be on the long-ish side!). 

. . . I'll post a couple more photos before I go - of some of the items that I've been 'playing' with!

Bren

14 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Brenda it's beautiful. I'm going to save my pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters and dollars - I simply must have this. :-)

Wendy said...

The fabrics are wonderfull, especially the small flowers they are my favorite, I will be hand smocking some dresses for my nieces triplets for sure...thanks for the peek at the lastest fabrics, Lecien is always a favorite of mine,they are so great for garments....and quilts.
Thanks
Wendy

Martha said...

Your new fabrics are gorgeous and I am so looking forward to seeing them in person...I am going to market with my LQS owner this year and I am so excited. You are the reason I started my blog (you didn't know this because I couldn't seem to get the post correct, being a nubie)but you inspired me that Sunday morning back in May. I will certainly be looking for your fabric at the Lecien booth. Thanks for your beautiful posts.

Linda.Nell.Cates@gmail.com said...

Love your new line. Beautiful!

Mad about Craft said...

Beautiful!

Sue said...

Oh thank you for the peek! It's so lovely. I can't wait to get my hands on some! :D

Auntie Pami said...

Love them! How about Meadow redone?

Louise said...

I always look forward to the new lines of Lecien..they are truly beautiful and so wonderful to work with.Your work certainly adds to that.

Nancy G said...

How beautiful. Will have to have some of those fabrics, or maybe all of them. You have done a beautiful job designing them.

Sewn With Grace said...

Be still my heart! Just beautiful!

Lynn S said...

Your fabric line is wonderful! So feminine and dreamy! And your new pattern---well, you are true to yourself! Stunning and so unique! Was it hard to do the alphabet in such pretty script? I think this would be a nifty challenge to improve applique skills.

Karen said...

Your fabric is absolutely stunning. This is the beauty I love to have in my home. Cannot wait for the yardage, this is a definite must have for me!

Dawn said...

Love, love, Bren!!!

Sharon said...

Hey Brenda, It was good as usual to see you at market. Your such a sweet person.
The fabric swatches are to die for!! As is the fabric. Keep up the good work.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails