Sunday, April 20, 2014

:: That's my King!


I've posted this before. . .
the words (& recording) of Dr. S.M. Lockridge. He was the pastor of Calvary Baptist Church in San Diego, California (where I grew up). When I was in high school. I attended a city-wide youth retreat & I had the privilege of hearing him speak & hearing this for the first time. I remember so well how this aging man had hundreds of teen-agers attention like no one had all weekend. :-)

It struck & chord then… & beauty of the message of this video is that it strikes the deepest chord in me still.

… & given the celebration of this Resurrection Day (!), I just wanted to post it again.

He is Risen! ✞

 Bren

6 comments:

Dawn said...

One of my favorites! Thanks for posting.
That's MY King!

Louise said...

He is all of the mentioned. Thank you for posting this I have never heard it. Blessings of Easter to you and your Dad.

Auntie Pami said...

Happy Easter! Which high school did you go to?

Craig said...

Thank you for posting. He is my King too. Pat Mc

pbee ... said...

He is risen indeed!! Amen and Praise the Lord!

Jennifer said...

I love this too! Thanks for posting.