Monday, April 11, 2016

:: winner(s)!!!



Wow... 
First, I want to thank all of you who left comments. What a joy to read them all! 
I really wish I had a Frivols tin for each of you!

I did though, decide that I would draw not one, but two winners. So...

Congratulations to Chris & also to Mary on Lake Pulaski!

I've emailed both of you sweet ladies & can't wait to hear from you so that I can send you your Frivols Tin.

Thanks again for all the fun comments & I hope each of you continue to look for the sweet little frivolous things that make each day special!

Bren 


5 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations Chris and Mary! Enjoy your lovely gifts :)

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Thank you again Bren - what a wonderful win!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS CHRIS+MARY! ENJOY!
msstitcher1214@gmail.com

moosecraft said...

Congrats to the winners! Love the color of the alstroemeria in the pics... I had them in my wedding bouquet! :-)

Thimbleanna said...

Congrats to your winners! I'm so excited -- I just got a fat quarter tower of your new line from the sample spree and it's just beautiful!