Thursday, April 29, 2010

daybook ::17::


for today :: April 29, 2010

outside my window. . .  the sun is shining on the wisteria & jasmine vines. . .  so pretty.
(I'm in my office this morning. . . usually I write this from my bed on my laptop!) 

I am thinking. . . of what a wonderful spring we are having here in AZ. It will May in a couple of days. . . & we are still having some days in the low 70's!. . . amazing! (& wonderful!) Some years we have already been steadily having days in the 90's!)

from the kitchen. . .  coffee . . . Will be stopping at Starbucks in a bit - when I'm out for the day.

I am wearing. . .  White tee, pink pants. . . 

I am creating. . . one more quilt (before Market that is) for my new fabric line. . .

I am remembering. . .  how fun it is to be around quilters. . .

I am reading. . .  A Lineage of Grace (Francine Rivers)

I am hoping . . .  to get another pattern to the printer this week.

I am hearing. . . my eternal hard drive ('Time-Machine' - Apple's back up system) busy doing it's thing. (Which I hope to never have to take advantage of. . . !) . . . & birdie chirping in the background.

around the house. . . More & more new finished quilts! (Yea!. . .  & a big hug for my quilter, Nubin!)

I am going. . . to work today! Big news! I'm working a day or two at the quilt shop where I first started quilting. (. . . more on that in another post.). . . I am loving it!!!

one of my favorite things. . .  the anticipation of seeing everyone & everything at Quilt Market. (I could do without the stress of getting ready for it. . . but I guess I'll take the trade off!)

a few plans for the rest of the week. . . Nubin & I are going to have a 'girls afternoon' tomorrow. It involves 'touch-ups' & treats!

from my picture journal. . .
This little hummer (bunches of them around here) . . . taking a little bath in the fountain in the backyard.

Wishing for you a sweet day!
 Bren

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

What a cool picture Brenda! I guess I never thought of a hummingbird slowing down enough to take a bath. Love your daybooks!

Dawn said...

Nice daybook, Bren. You remind me to get my hummer feeders up!
:)

K Cotton said...

Very nice daybook! I miss our humming bird. They are not visiting us this year. But small deer visited us today in our backyard.
I can't wait to see your new patterns with your new fabric!!! I made a quilt with Durham and am going to finish it this weekend :-)