Wednesday, June 20, 2012

… introducing Betsy's Closet - In Stitches


I feel like I've been even saying this a lot lately (. . . & that's a good thing!)

. . . but I had so much fun making this little quilt!



Firstly. . . there's stitchery involved. . . & once I started stitching the little outfits. . . I couldn't stop. . . they were so addictive! (. . . & were so easy to stitch!)




I've just uploaded the pattern onto the website. . . & while they last. . .
there are KITS as well! The kits include the fabrics for the quilt top, all eleven of the Cosmo embroidery flosses used, & the pattern too! The kits will be for a limited time only. . . so please don't wait if you want one!

Thanks to all of you who have sent such sweet emails & comments. They mean so much, & make me so happy to be doing what I do.

Hope you have a great week. . . ! Happy summer to those of us in the upper hemisphere (& be sure to keep cool!)

 Bren

6 comments:

Darlene said...

Oh Bren, I've been waiting anxiously for you to post your completed piece. It's delightful and of course I've placed my order for a kit. Can't wait! :-)

donna said...

What a sweet quilt. Beautifully done.
Hugs
donna

Bari Jo said...

This is soooo cute!!! Love how you did it with embroidery! I enjoy reading your blog! :O)

Sewn With Grace said...

It is beautiful! Your stitching is amazing. I love how the quilting made the clothes stand out. It's really stunning!

Carrie P. said...

Oh, you finished it. So adorable!

Dawn said...

LOVE this!!!!!!! PERFECT!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails