Tuesday, November 26, 2013

…my Thanksgiving wish. . .


Although I may not look as cute. . . this will be pretty much my role this weekend!
Usually Thanksgivings have been pretty quite around here, with it being just Dad, Bailey, & me. . . but this year we will have the pleasure of my niece & her family (husband & 3 littles - 4 years & younger!) are traveling from San Diego & blessing us with joining us as we count our blessings!

Dad is so excited they are coming. . . & I'm sure that Bailey will love having a lot more activity going on (. . . backyard buddies!) My niece has a couple of craft activities planned for them to do - so you know that I'm over the moon about that!. . . (in fact - I know that I have a bunch of boxes of crayons & color books I need to go find!) They will only get to be here for 2½ days. . . so we will make the most of it while we can. (After all - there's all of next week to recuperate!) :o)

So, while I'm thinking about all the blessings God has blessed me with,
please know that I count you as one of those blessings. The fact that you check in to my little blog from time to time means so much. . . I'm so very honored & thankful for you!

As the 'holiday' season gets started - whether you are celebrating the American Thanksgiving Day or not - I pray that you will be filled with the wonder of all the blessings, big & small, that grace our lives.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Bren

6 comments:

Carrie P. said...

Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!

msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

Vicky said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Bren! Enjoy your full house!

Louise said...

We do have much to be thankful for. Please enjoy your special guests, including the little ones.

Sewn With Grace said...

A very happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! So glad you get to be around little ones this year as they bring such joy. Blessings!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Bren! Enjoy those littles. What fun! God has indeed blessed us. We have much for which to thank Him. Thanks for the lovely post! Joyce