Wednesday, January 29, 2014

:: puppy love


I just couldn't resist (again). . .
I'm not one to watch the Superbowl just for the commercials, 
but I must admit that I have a soft spot for the Budweiser Clydesdale commercials & was tickled today to see this commercial (early!) that will air during the game.

(If you saw last year's commercial - you will recognize the same 'rancher' guy!)

Get ready for some big-time *cute*!



(I understand that there will also be another very special Clydesdale commercial during the Superbowl. . . but I'm thinking I'll just wait to see it after the game on YouTube.!)

Bren


4 comments:

Auntie Pami said...

I've been trying to convince my husband we need a puppy. My favorite commercial!

Brynwood Needleworks said...

My husband and I have been missing our Labradors a lot. We had them since they were puppies and most lived to 14 or 15 years old. (My male lived to 16, and that still wasn't long enough!) We watched this commercial video about five times on FB tonight and we're thinking it just might be time to look for another Lab pup. (Tag would love the company!)
Thanks for sharing it with your readers.
xo
Donna

Vicky said...

This is like one of the best commercials ever! Makes me not only want a puppy - but a Clydesdale, too!

Carrie ~ Cricketwood Prims said...

Isn't that just the most wonderful commercial, I could watch that cute little guy do those spins all day! So heartwarming, those horses are just beautiful too! Thanks for sharing!