Monday, January 18, 2010

…daybook ::3::


for today  ::  January 18, 2010

outside my window. . . everything is wet! (we get quite happy about that here in Arizona)

I am thinking. . .  of how thankful I am. I am so blessed.

from the kitchen. . . coffee. . . & oatmeal. . . this is definitely an oatmeal kind of morning.

I am wearing. . . white t-shirt, pink sweater, & my comfy lt. green J.Jill knit pants, (. . .& I need to get socks on!)

I am creating. . . little fabric 'cuties'. . . for the quilt show this weekend (& then for my home!). (photos coming!)

I am remembering. . . that God's blessings not only meet - but exceed my humble efforts.

I am going. . . into the studio today. . . & the market has a good chance of a visit for this afternoon.

I am reading. . . Cure for the Common Life, by Max Lucado

I am hoping. . . that  the world will hang there with giving for Haiti. . . & then will ask. . . "who next?"

I am hearing. . . the pitter patter of a very soft rain. . .

around the house. . . there are containers & 'stuff' for the weekend quilt show. . . all over. Time to pack it up!

one of my favorite things. . .  rainy mornings.

a few plans for the rest of the week. . . finishing up everything for the quilt show. Thursday we set up!

from my picture journal. . .


…one of the stitcheries I will have  kits for at the quilt show (It's Kathy Schmitz' Spring Home)




**A special note. . . for the entire week - all proceeds from the sale of all items on the website - will be donated to World Vision & their relief efforts in Haiti. Thanks for your participation!


Bren

No comments: