Monday, March 22, 2010

… daybook ::12::


for today :: March 22, 2010

outside my window. . .  the sunshine is just hitting the top of the little oak tree. (Good morning sunshine!)

I am thinking. . . of how to package my quilt patterns this season. . . separate patterns - or in a booklet?

from the kitchen. . .  right now coffee. . . but with the warmer temps we're having - I'm thinking of pulling out all of the salad ingredients. . .  it's definitely salad weather!

I am wearing. . . I'm still in my jammies . . . (anytime I get to the computer before getting dressed. . . I stay in my jammies a little longer than usual. . .)

I am creating. . . a mess in my studio today. . . (& moving some things around as well!)

I am remembering. . . My Aunt Jo. 

I am reading. . .  The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society,  & a wonderful magazine I found this week called 'Cottage Style' (. . . another one!). I am going very slowly through this one - as there are so many ideas!

I am hoping . . .  that I make real progress in the studio this week.

I am hearing. . . lots of birdies greeting the day, & the beginnings of people leaving for work & school.

around the house. . . my 'spring cleaning' itch is about to hit every room!

I am going. . . to stay home today. (at least that's the plan!)

one of my favorite things. . .  getting to leave the windows open - all day.

a few plans for the rest of the week. . . drinking a lot more water. I've gotten a bit lazy with that this winter, & I know it will make a big difference.

from my picture journal. . .


Hope you have a wonderful week!

Bren

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What a pretty stack of quilts! Enjoy your day!

suz said...

I'm just catching up on your blog and when I saw your new fabrics my first thought was that they reminded me of the Durham line, which I adore...Lecien couldn't find a better person to continue the design of this line. Can't wait for them to hit the shops! Also can't wait for your issue of Homespun! Your little pennies are perfect!