Monday, October 21, 2019

:: Comings & Goings

There have so many changes happening around here! There is so much to update, so I’ll try to be as brief as possible (…& hang in there because there will be a ‘reward’ if you get through all the new info!)

So, here we go…!






•••  The new website is ready to go live!!! •••

If you’ve been following me on the blog (soon to be the old blog)… & on Instagram, you might know that I’ve been working on a new website. It’s been about two weeks… & there’s just a few ‘tests’ to run… but it’s finally (almost!) ready to go live! 

The old website (acornquiltandgiftcompany.com) will still be up & running with reduced inventory (more on that later) for a little while longer - & the new website can be found at (brendariddledesigns.com). Eventually - the acornquiltandgiftcompany.com web address will point to the new website as well.

I’m so excited about the new website… The photos are much larger & you will be able to enlarge them if you need or want to. The patterns will also have the pattern backs available - so you can see the yardage requirements ahead of time. Also, there will be more shipping options as well as payment options. 

You can look for the new website to go live no later than the end of day on Tuesday. (…yippee!)



•••   Sample Quilts   •••

With the move to the new website - I will not be carrying over the sample quilts that have been available. There are a handful left (Including a Betsy’s Closet, Meadow, & Gatehouse quilts!) & I have discounted the prices by 40%!! 


These sample quilts will only be available though the acornquiltandgiftcompany.com site, & once we close the older website (no later than December 2019) - they will be gone. (Also, for those of you wondering, once the old website is closed - the acornquiltandgiftcompany.com address will eventually be attached to the new website, as well.)

You can see the quilts here.

As far as the available inventory on the old website - that will be decreasing as soon as the new website is live. Some products (because of needing to keep inventory counts correct) will move completely to the new website.



•••   New Blog/Journal   •••

The blog will also be transferring over to the new website as well… & I invite you to come visit & check it out as soon as the new site goes live. I’m so very excited with the new look, visuals & the feeling of community the new ‘blog’ (which I’m calling my ‘Journal’) has. 


There’s also more - but I think that will do it for now… (whew!)… & if you made it all the way though this post - you deserve a big ‘thank you’ from me! If you’ve followed me for awhile - you know that I have a ‘Counting my blessings’ sale every November. But, with the new website up & running - I’m wanting to share the blessings with you & I’m starting it early! Simply enter the code ‘blessing’ into the discount area in the shopping cart & you will receive 25% off everything! It’s just my small way of letting you know how much I feel blessed to get to do what I do, & what a blessing you are to me!

Once again, thanks so much!


Bren

No comments: