Wednesday, October 7, 2009

. . . time to go. . .


. . . to Quilt Market!

These past few days have been quite crazy . . . getting the last few things packed for Market & spending time with my Bailey. . . trying to bank some snuggles for while I'm gone.

While I am - Bailey & Dad will be bunking together. . .


. . . tI think they'll be in good company with each other. . . !

I did not get a chance to photo of the last two quilts. . . & I'm not taking my computer with me to Market this time but. . . ! I will be twittering & uploading photos to my Twitter so please check in there for the latest from me. . . (the link is on the left column) . . . & for real honest to goodness Market coverage . . . be sure to check out my good friend PKM for "KPKM" . . . all the coverage of Market (seriously good coverage. . . & a few surprises along the way!) Here's the link. . .




So. . . I'll see you in Twitter & on other side of Quilt Market . . . I'm off to the airport!

xo, Bren


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looking forward to see you there! The video of Bailey that PKM took is adorable. I am sure Bailey will miss you!