Sunday, November 7, 2010

… my little Market cubby



It's been a week since I've been home. . . & I think that I've recovered in the sleep department. . . (sleep is one thing that gets neglected  before & during Market time!). So, I thought that I'd post a couple of the the photos that I took of my booth - what I like to refer to as my little cubby - my little home away from home  - for three days at Market.


I've tried several different types of booths at Market - but last spring the smaller booths caught my eye & so I tried one of them this time around. . . & I loved it! It was just right for me - in every way - so I was really happy with my choice!


Now, I must confess. . . I didn't even bring my camera to Market (I know. . .duh.). I'm blaming it on the lack of sleep in the days before Market. . . so all these were taken with my iPhone. (Yea! - for cameras in our cell phones!)


Here's the booth from across the aisle (a bit crooked). . .

. . . the right side of the booth. . .


. . .  & the left side of the booth. . .

. . . & from both sides of the booth. . . I had Mom there with me. . .
(& thank you to Lecien for the lovely the pink roses bouquet! Wasn't that sweet of them!?) 


. . . The adorable Lynette was just across the aisle - on the corner. . . Loved getting to see her & her hubby Vince every day!

I have a couple more photos that I took of some of my favorite quilts in the exhibition. . . & I'll post those soon!

  Bren

11 comments:

Brynwood Needleworks said...

Hi Bren:
How I used to love setting up my booth and going to market! Such buzz and excitement. Perhaps some day I'll try that again. Your photos are wonderful, as was your booth. So sweet!
xoxo
Donna

Michelle said...

Sew pretty, your booth looks gorgeous!

pdudgeon said...

lovely! i like the white scarves draped over the pole in front.and the fabric is to die for!

Nicole said...

Your booth was the perfect reflection of your personality and staging for your gorgeous fabric and patterns. I like the smaller size booth too. Cozy!

Anonymous said...

THE PHOTOS ARE BEAUTIFUL!
LOVED YOUR BOOTH+ALL THE SWEET THINGS ABOUT IT! THANKS FOR SHARING!
LOVE,LINDA

Sherri said...

Your booth is just beautiful! So inspirational!

Louise said...

I think you chose well with the smaller booth. All of your quilts look beautiful.

Sewn With Grace said...

I just love your booth, it's dreamy! Really, the colors are just fabulous. I love the picture of your Mom. The quilts are stunning. How fun!

Suzanne said...

Your booth was every bit as warm and inviting as you were. I so enjoyed seeing your quilts and fabric and chatting with you.

Deborah M. said...

Adorable - I'm sure I stopped by although after about 500 vendor visits, it all becomes a blur. What a fabulous show it was this year.

Deb said...

I love your blog and wanted to say Thank You for taking the time to do this What a wonderful idea Love the cookie recipes