Tuesday, November 23, 2010

… so thankful. . . for you!



I have so many blessings that I can count. . . I love what I get to do, & I'm so thankful for you - that allow me to get to do it! So, I'm having a great big sale to say, "Thank You!". . .



. . . Also, I've added some new items (& pages!) to the website. . . fabric bundles, gifts & treasures, & the beginnings of a fun 'tag sale'! . . . Hope to see you there soon!

Wishing for you a wonderful Thanksgiving. . . counting your blessings!

  Bren

3 comments:

~Laurie~ said...

Thank you Brenda for such a wonderful sale! I was able to purchase some of your patterns. AND I wanted to let you know that Georgia Lou is just beautiful!

Sewn With Grace said...

I am thankful for you Brenda!...off to your website. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Createology said...

A very Happy Thanksgiving to you...