Saturday, June 12, 2010

daybook ::21::



for today :: June  12, 2010

outside my window. . .  breezy. . . with a touch of sunshine streaming through the oak tree

I am thinking. . . of new project designs for the next fabric line (a very special one for me. . .)

from the kitchen. . .  coffee & toast from the best 7-grain bread from the bakery!

I am wearing. . .  t-shirt & shorts (the usual summertime outfit)

I am creating. . . a special block for a special Australian/American project. . . (more info soon!)

I am remembering. . .  how much I love it when the sun rises early & I do as well. . . I love getting up early in the morning, & getting an early start to the day!

I am reading. . .  contracts. . .  (two came this week!) &  Spoken From The Heart  (Laura Bush).

I am hoping . . .  (& praying. . .) for the families so effected by the oil crisis in the Gulf. . . & that the efforts to resolve it really will. 

I am hearing. . .  Bailey - in the studio, rumbling (trying so hard to be quiet!) a bit at the bunnies in the backyard. . . He is learning to 'leave it' when it comes to the bunnies & 'sharing' his yard.. . . (bless his heart!!!)

around the house. . . planning to paint a few pieces of furniture in the living room - a creamy white. 

I am going. . . to give Bailey a bath today. (& get fluffy snuggles afterward!)

one of my favorite things. . .  looking through old family photos.

a few plans for the rest of the week. . . pattern writing (still), & a bit of late spring cleaning (. . . the things I didn't get completed before leaving for Market. . .)

from my picture journal . . .
. . . the sweet little flowers that have been greeting me each morning on my bathroom counter.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Bren

1 comment:

Nadine said...

I'm lovin' the Daybook thingy! Glad your dad's doing better. LOVE the darling little bathroom vase with the ribbon!