Thursday, November 12, 2009

… some tennies love



Yep. . . I've gone & done it. . . I have to admit. . . I have fallen in love with a pair of tennies. . .

Why?

Because these are made with images from my 'Celebration' fabric line!
Now, I know that shoes with flowers & gingham spilled all over them may not be everyone's "cup of tea". . .
. . . but they'll do for me just fine, thank you!
. . . even the backs. . . I'm smitten with that view too! . . .
I'm a Ked's sneaker fan from way back (especially this slip on style. . . love them!!), & I found out about this customizing process just before fall quilt Market - but didn't have enough time to get them made. . . so I treated myself to a little "after-Market - celebrating-my -first-fabric-line" present.

Ked's has paired-up with Zazzle to allow us to customize our tennies any way we would like! You can find out more about it here. . . & it is honestly a whole lot of fun. . . ! (One thing to be careful of though - is that you have the rights to whatever you are uploading for printing).

I'm thinking that each of my new fabric lines will have it's own pair of tennies. . . or. . . even quilt or stitchery?!?! . . . & a pair with Bailey's little mug would be so cute. . . & oh my, . . . of only my pocketbook were as big as my imagination! lol!

But for now. . . I'm tickled as can be over my 'Celebration' tennies. . .

. . . What would you put on your tennies? . . .

xo, Bren

11 comments:

LindaSonia said...

I think your 'tennies' are spectacular!! Love them! LindaSonia

SewLindaAnn said...

I think I would put pictures of my dogs.

Elizabeth said...

They're beautiful! What would I put on mine...hmmm...I've got some ideas...

MahQuilter said...

Ladybugs but I do love, love, love yours. So much fun!

Vicky said...

I'd go with patriotic florals, like, say, Prairie Paisley or Wiscasset because those are the colors I wear, although I have to say I love your Celebration tennies! They'd match my bedroom perfectly!! :)

Vicky said...

Oops, I don't have the rights to those! Oh, well, I guess Penny shoes would be perfect! LOL

Jordan23Shoes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
little acorns said...

Sorry folks. . . someone posted a 'spammy' comment (with advertising to boot!) nothing bad. . . just didn't want it to be a part of my blog.
xo, Bren

CuteStuffInside said...

I love those! I would make a pair for my daughter - she'd love Olivia on hers in red, white and black.

S.W.A.K.

Sherri said...

So cute!!! Love them!

Two Little Aussie Birds said...

Oh wow Brenda, they are beautiful... I am so very jealous! I am going to treat my self to some of those!