Wednesday, July 21, 2010

… daybook ::25::

for today :: July 21, 2010

outside my window. . .  the birdies are busy. . . before it gets too warm hot!

I am thinking. . . of what project to pack in my sewing bag for tonight's 'Staff Stitch' 

from the kitchen. . .  coffee so far. . . but I will be having my scrambled egg whites with 2% sharp cheddar cheese  in a little bit. (yum!)

I am wearing. . .  I'm still in my jammies. . . but a summer dress is awaiting in the closet for the day out.

I am creating. . .  a fun new quilt - using some 30's repro's. . . one of my favorite types of fabric!

I am remembering. . .  that it's good to use what I have.

I am reading. . .  'A Mother's Hope'  by Francine Rivers. (Thank you to Melissa for her recommendation of another Francine Rivers book. She has truly become one of my favorite authors!)

I am hoping . . .  to get my bolts of my new fabric line this week.

I am hearing. . .  the weather report in the background. . . another day of hopes for afternoon/evening  monsoon rains. . . (we love them!). . . I also just heard some thunder!. . . in the morning!!! (yippee!)

around the house. . . getting ready to change out the quilts on display & on the couches & chairs. (I still have the red-white-& blue quilts out. . .)

I am going. . . to work (play?!) at the quilt shop today. . . then it's our monthly dinner out & 'Staff Stitch' at the quilt shop after. It'll be a long but good day, & Dad & Bailey will have a boy's day here at home!

one of my favorite things. . .  quilt blocks that go together so easily!

a few plans for the rest of the week. . . more stash 'editing' & working on a website update.  . . new patterns arriving - so that means lots of shipping . . . & lunch with some cousins (whom I love!!!)  who are visiting AZ.

from my picture journal . . .

 Bren

No comments: