Thursday, July 1, 2010

daybook ::23::

for today :: July 1, 2010

outside my window. . .  sun is thinking about rising. (I'm certain it will. . . one of those wonderful consistencies that we can count on. . . whether we can see it or not!)

I am thinking. . . of new things to make with my new fabrics. . . oh. . . the possibilities!

from the kitchen. . .  very quiet so far. . . I'm up before the auto timer (set at 6) comes on. . . think I need to go in there & push the button myself. (Can't believe  haven't done that already!)

I am wearing. . .  my favorite grey t-shirt & shorts. . . sneakers soon. . . for the morning walk.

I am creating. . . a new 'Durham Anew' quilt. . . finishing the binding today!

I am remembering. . . how much I love our summer monsoons (afternoon rains). . . we've been getting hints of them!

I am reading. . .  'A Lineage of Grace'  by Francine Rivers (sorry. . . I really need to update my book list on the sidebar.)

I am hoping . . .  to get all new patterns to the printer by Monday.

I am hearing. . .  Bailey. . . he want's me to hurry up & get to our walk already(!)

around the house. . . a little red. . . a little white. . . & a little blue in the quilts on the couch & tables to decorate a bit for our holiday week coming up! 

I am going. . . to be a 'shopgirl' today! . . . with my friend Susan! (fun!)

one of my favorite things. . .  how early the sun rises in the summer. (love it!)

a few plans for the rest of the week. . . pattern writing (finishing!). . . painting. . . & stash 'editing'.

from my picture journal . . .

. . . Here's a screen shot with all the pages of the pattern I've been working on (24 pages!) . . .  The best part is - notice that only the last page is left to fill?!?  . . . Yippee!!!

Bren

No comments: